helmi...help me!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i really don't have any idea what is going on with me. feel sooo tired. lazy to do chores. get bored in class. in fact, i don't even have mood to attend the class. poor dad. he got lots of plan for me. i wonder what will happened if i keep on with this kind of attitude. hah(sigh). but thanks to my multimedia lecturer for reminds me about who i am. b4 this i thought no one cares about me and know almost 90% about me. frankly speaking, i don't know how she could know that much about me. hurm...and the most shocking part is every lecturer in the university know that i am not a very clever person. that is the reason why the other universities rejected me. how come she said taht to me when she doesn't know the truth beneath a

2 comments:

Unknown on February 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM said...

aq pn trase gler time tu memang tak blh bla... ape pn bgus gak sekurang2 nye aq tak lah hanyut dibuai mimpi.

pinky tulip on February 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM said...

aah. aku x kire..ape nk jadi..jadi la. memang aku ingat la kate2 die tu sampai mati. esk2 kalo dah berjaya tu...memang aku cter la kat sume org sape sumber inspirasi aku. muahaha. KEJE YANG DIE BAGI ARI TU KO DAH WAT LOM?)

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada